Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Most work hear is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Other work licenses will be shown on page or post where different
- NO Inline linking (also known as hotlinking, leeching, piggy-backing, direct linking, offsite image grabs, bandwidth theft) is the use of a linked object, often an image, from one site by a web page belonging to a second site. The second site is said to have an inline link to the site where the object is located.
- The materials on http://theuswalk.com’s web site are provided “as is”. http://theuswalk.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, http://theuswalk.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall http://theuswalk.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on http://theuswalk.com’s Internet site, even if http://theuswalk.com or a http://theuswalk.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on http://theuswalk.com’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. http://theuswalk.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. http://theuswalk.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. http://theuswalk.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
http://theuswalk.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by http://theuswalk.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to http://theuswalk.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.